Something that we take great pride in
Through our affiliate PINE Distributors LLC, we can provide a suite of legal underwriter and related solutions to pooled investment vehicles including ETFs, mutual funds, and closed-end funds, as well as placement marketing support for private fund sponsors.
Our Distribution Services establish a solid foundation from which asset managers can deliver their product to market, while thoughtfully managing legal and compliance risks. Services available on a turn-key or tailored basis include:
Legal Underwriting Services
- Act as legal underwriter/statutory distributor
- Prepare initial and periodic 15c presentation to Fund/Trust Board
- Prepare reporting and attend Fund/Trust Board meetings, as requested
- Review Fund advertising and sales literature via an internet based portal designed specifically for marketing material review and retention.
- Provide registered principal approval for advertising and sales literature and file material with FINRA
- Prepare, update, execute & maintain financial intermediary agreements
- DTCC/NSCC membership and operations support
- ETF distribution solutions
- Provide Authorized Participant (“APs”) contact list and consultation
- Negotiate and execute agreements with APs
- Provide AP order taking call-center and toll-free number for Fund(s), if applicable
- Affirm AP create/redeem orders processed by custodian / index receipt agent
- Perform Rule 12b-1 fee administration and reporting
Registered Representative Services
- Maintain FINRA licenses and provide compliance oversight for Client’s employees (i.e., registered representatives or “RR”)
- Administer and ensure RR’s participate in FINRA’s Continuing Education Program
- Conduct annual compliance training for RR’s
- Review and approve advertising materials used by RR’s, which function may be conducted by the fund’s statutory distributor
- Manage RR’s registration status to ensure compliance with FINRA and state requirements
- Manage and process any RR compensation that is directly based on sales success
- Provide RR’s with Pine’s broker-dealer written supervisory procedures and provide periodic training
- Support and assist the Client’s designated on-site supervising principal, if applicable, with their supervisory responsibilities
*PINE Distributors, LLC is registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission as a broker-dealer and a member of FINRA. PINE Distributors (including its registered representatives) acts solely in a wholesaling capacity and does not offer advice, does not open or maintain shareholder accounts, does not custody shareholder funds for investment, and does not process shareholder purchase, redemption, or exchange orders.
Our experienced professionals stand ready to advise you regarding the regulatory, financial, operational and distribution requirements of your ETF’s. We closely follow the expanding U.S. and international ETF marketplaces and the rapid product innovation in the market today.
Registered Representative Licensing
PINE can assist with all aspects of your FINRA licensing needs for both registered and private funds.
Legal Underwriting and Placement Agent Services
Through our broker-dealer, PINE will serve as the legal underwriter for registered funds (mutual funds, closed-end funds, and ETFs) and placement agent for private funds.